- 20L AIR TANK× 1
- HIGH SPEED COMPRESSOR × 1
- MOTOR VIBRATION-FREE MOUNTING HARDWARE × 4
- HIGH-TECH SILENCERS PLATE BASE × 1
- AIR HOSE× 1
- 150-175 PSI PRESSURE SWITCH × 1
- MACHANICAL SWITCH × 2
- 200PSI DUAL NEEDLE GAUGE × 1
- MACHANICAL SWITCH AND GAUGE BRACKET × 1
- 35M 4X6MM NYLON LINE × 1
- 1M 7.5X10MM NYLON LINE × 1
- 7M POWER CORD × 1
- 100A FUSE × 1 , FUSE BOX × 1
- SHOCK ABSORBERS WITH 36 LEVELS OF ADJUSTABLE DAMOING × 4
- SAFETY VALVE× 1
- MANUAL INSTALLATION × 1
- This system is designed for easy bolt-on, it is not required to work with the O.E.M shock absorbers
unlike other brands.
- This system has 36 levels of adjustable damping, ride height adjustable, including upper mount in
the fronts and rears. The standard setting of McPherson strut is rubber top mounts, but you can choose to change the Pillowball top mount to have ability for adjusting the camber degree.
- The top mounts that we have on air suspension will base on our standard setting.
- Also, a tire pressure gauge can be connected to the air tank to fill your tires; the air pressure in
the tank is sufficient for the tire pressure gauge.
- A pneumatic tool can be connected to the air tank as well to clean the exterior of your vehicle, the
air pressure in the air tank is sufficient for the pneumatic tool.
- You can adjust the ride height with such ease while in the car. The ride height can be adjusted all
the time to reach your desired height depending on the load of your vehicle.
- This kit supplied with a pressure gauge, you can easy to know the ride height in the car, and also adjusting the vehicle ride
height is allowed when the vehicle is in motion.
- The adjustment range of ride height is between 0 – 120/200mm. (based on different applications)
- The speed of lowering and raising vehicle ride height is 4-7 seconds only.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- Warranty Shock absorbers, compressor, air bag has one year limited warranty. Warranty only valid with proof of installation by authorised vehicle repairer.
SPECIFY YOUR CAR DETAILS IN THE "ADD NOTE" SECTION OF THE SHOPPING CART:
YEAR, MAKE, MODEL